Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ideas for Christmas cookies

Every year, we bake lots of cookies with my Grandma for Christmas! Here are some we do every year.......we get these ideas from cookie books, so here they are:

chocolate truffles: chocolate balls rolled in sprinkles

pecan fingers: cookie-dough with pecans in it rolled in powdered sugar
chocolate kiss cookies: sugar cookie dough with pressed in chocolate kisses in the middle

So if you are looking for some great cookie recipes you could try these, they are great!


Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Emma!
    My name is Elizabeth.
    Your blog is So CUTE!!
    I am a 12 year old girl.
    Those cookies sound very good!
    I might have to try them some time for Christmmas! BYE!!!!

    ~Elizabeth~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth! Thanks for commenting on my blog!!! I am glad you like it! Bye!! :):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete